- Q: Why do you draw?
- A: Because it is more efficient than following a therapy.
- Q: What do you draw?
- A: Women and men, work, relationship between people, power.
- Q: What do you expect people, seeing your artwork, to feel?
- A: I want them to that life is a struggle, but there is hope. So the world is not dark, this is why i use dynamic colors and simple lines. The key point is that to survive you need to adapt yourself, this is where the fun is in the life.
- Q: How do you create your characters?
- A: I get a lot of inspiration from people i meet on omegle, facebook, or tumblr. Then i perform a little bit of rework, especially for dark characters.
can you send me the link to your facebook page?
Sure it is http://facebook.com/powertothemasses